Brought to you FREE by the UIAA Alumni Career Center's Finding Talent employer series.
Social Media is becoming a very powerful recruiting tool. Is your company effectively using social media tools to engage talent and brand? Should you? Do you have legal or other concerns?
Join us for a lively panel discussion on best social media practices used by Crowe Horwath LLP and Hyatt Hotels Corporation and listen to a Sr. Consultant at talent acquisition and development firm talentRISE discuss compliance issues and learn…
• How to use social media tools effectively.
• How to keep the message consistent when using different types of social media.
• How social networks can be used to engage talent, build your network and brand.
• How to balance the recruiting side of using social media with regulations and security on the employer side.
• How companies can comply with government regulations and interpret how the regulations best fit with their corporate policy.
Sept. 22, 2010, 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
For details or to register visit: http://tinyurl.com/BestSocialMediaPractices