Stay Connected to Your Alma Mater
Illinois Alumni Magazine
Thanks to information technology and the World Wide Web, staying in touch with your Alma Mater — and with your fellow University of Illinois friends and alumni — is easier than ever. Whether you’re a recent graduate looking to enter the working world or an established alumnus who wants to reconnect with the University you love, we invite you to stay in touch.
Top 10 ways for alumni to stay connected to their Alma Mater:
- Wear orange and blue colors to show your pride in the University of Illinois!
- Contact us to let us know where you are and what you’re doing.
- Take time to visit the Alumni Association home page, and join the UIAA on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- View and post photos on the Illini Experience photo gallery.
- Join the Illinois Connection Advocacy Network to tell the U of I story near and far.
- Get the latest campus and alumni news from the monthly @Illinois e-newsletter.
- Build University ties across the globe via alumni clubs and other alumni networks.
- Tap into lifelong career services through the UIAA Alumni Career Center.
- Develop professional connections through your college/department alumni organization.
- Seek ways to give back as an alumni volunteer, mentor, leader or donor.
If you've moved or want to be included in our alumni database, be sure to update your info on our Online Directory, which gives Sustaining and Life Members access to other cool features.
As you can see, staying connected with the University and your Alumni Association is easy to do and can be lots of fun — we encourage you to stay in touch.