Has your son or daughter expressed an interest in sports or entertainment media? Sign him or her up for the College of Media’s 360° Sports & Entertainment Camp.
Attendees will receive hands-on experience learning about sports and entertainment media from every angle.
Learn from faculty and pros in the field:
- Create multimedia content, including blogs and podcasts
- Operate drones and GoPros for video production
- Use augmented reality to tell a story
- Approach sports play-by-play reporting and broadcasting
- Learn how to write first-person commentary or film reviews
- Participate in a mock press conference
- Brand yourself and your ideas
Attendees will also have plenty of time to attend evening activities, field trips and explore the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign campus.