Annual Report Form
Alumni Clubs who elect to participate in UIAA’s Clubs Program (aka Tier System) will be annually required to report their club’s board leadership roster, club’s membership roll, and a tentative year-out calendar of events. Each of these items are due annually by June 30 (last day of fiscal year) to receive their club tier level certification. Please send these items via e-mail to Tyler Gagai, Director of Alumni Clubs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting the information through the Annual Report Form below.
For clubs who use their Alumni Magnet node to collect their club membership, your club is not required to submit your membership roster. Please review these important details regarding each of these reporting requirements prior to submission.
Success Stories & Ideas
Has your club recently hosted an event that was a massive success? Did your club try a new idea for an event that helped you reach a new audience?
If so, the UIAA not only wants to hear about it, but we also want to share it with the rest of our alumni clubs. The UIAA will maintain a list of club success stories on this page so that our club leaders can borrow successful ideas to help grow their audience. Please complete the form below to share your idea with the UIAA and our network of Illini Clubs.
Post-Event Reporting Process for both Reimbursement and Non-Reimbursement
Below, you will find two separate forms to report your event to the UIAA. Regardless of whether your club is requesting reimbursement, the appropriate form will need to be completed within 30 days of your club’s events.
If your club is requesting reimbursement for an event, please make sure that you have the following prior to submission:
- Itemized receipt(s) related to the reimbursement request
- Event attendee list (only if your club did not utilize it’s Magnet node to collect registration).. If your club used it’s Magnet node to collect event registration, you will not need to attach an attendee list
- If your request does not contain both items, the UIAA will not be able to process your reimbursement request
Please also keep the following information in-mind when requesting reimbursements:
- Any reimbursement that is requested 60 days after the transaction in question will be considered taxable income, so please complete your reimbursement requests as soon as possible after your event
- For Main Quad level clubs, your maximum reimbursement amount per event is $500. Please keep in-mind that your club is eligible for up to $1250 annually in reimbursements, so please budget and plan accordingly.
- For Illini Union and Morrow Plots level clubs, your maximum reimbursement amount per event is $250. Please keep in-mind that Illini Union level clubs are eligible for up to $500 in reimbursements annually, and Morrow Plots level clubs are eligible for up to $250 in reimbursements annually
Post-Event Evaluation Form – Reimbursement
Post-Event Evaluation Form – Non-Reimbursement
Illini Club Swag Request Form
Does your club need some giveaway and swag items for an upcoming event? If so, please click here to submit your request. Please make sure that this form is submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the date of your event, and please keep in-mind that all items requested are subject to availability. If the UIAA is unable to fulfill a portion or all of your request, a staff member will reach out to you to discuss your swag options for your upcoming event.